Aadav meaning and origin
Substantially used in Tamil recent, Aadav means "One who agitates, Agitator and Ruler" and is aimed at boys has origin in Sanskrit. Aadav is form of Aadhav in Tamil language. Also. In India, the name is eminent.
Variants of AadavNames that rhyme with Aadav
Popularity of Aadav
Aadav is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aadav
If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas. You are a living proof that wild hearts can't be tamed or broken. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You have a clear opinion of things
Go through the following names similar to Aadav
- Inbatamilan largely is used in Tamil is a boy name, meaning of Inbatamilan is "Happiest Person in Tamil Community"
- Kubaeran - Meaning of Kubaeran is Hindu God of Wealth or Generous used for baby boys is used principally in Tamil
- Ponmoly - The girl name Ponmoly is prevalently used in Tamil, Ponmoly means "Memorable Words or Golden Words"
- Nanthagopan - Boy name Nanthagopan means "Lord Krishna" is used dominantly in Tamil
- Uzhimanni - Used prevalently in Tamil, Uzhimanni means "The Bell of Apocalypse" is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Aadav
We could not find any notable namesake.