Aadharshanaa meaning and origin
Aadharshanaa is variant of Aadharshana. Aadharshana is feminine form of Aadharshan.
Variants of AadharshanaaNames that rhyme with Aadharshanaa
Popularity of Aadharshanaa
Aadharshanaa is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aadharshanaa?
You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes.
Do you like Aadharshanaa? Other names you would love
- Ambalavan - The boy name Ambalavan means "Lord Shiva" is used prevalently in Tamil
- Sakthiraj is used principally in Tamil bestowed upon boys, Sakthiraj means "Lord Shiva or Ruler of Goddess Parvathy"
- Sathiyavaani - Mostly used in Tamil, Sathiyavaani means "The One who Keep Promises" is used for baby girls
- Anpalagan means Beautiful Lover is substantially used in Tamil is used for baby boys
- Ampulli - Boy name Ampulli is especially used in Tamil, Ampulli means "Full Moon"
Namesakes of Aadharshanaa
We could not find any notable namesake.