Aadhaya meaning and origin
Aadhaya's meaning is First Power or Benefitable is a baby girl name is used substantially in Tamil, Sindhi, Marathi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Aadhaya
Popularity of Aadhaya
Aadhaya is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aadhaya?
Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action.
You would love these names similar to Aadhaya
- Poombavai - Poombavai's meaning is Prayer or Flower Like Girl used for girls is especially used in Hindi and Tamil
- Duruvan is used particulary in Tamil and Hindi bestowed upon baby boys, Duruvan means "Star"
- Ganadhakshya - Boy name Ganadhakshya is used substantially in Bengali and Telugu languages, meaning of Ganadhakshya is "Lord of All Gods / Ganas"
- Gajananeti is used specifically in Telugu and Hindi is a baby boy name, Gajananeti means "Lord Ganesh or Elephant-faced Lord"
- Vallimayil - Girl name Vallimayil is especially used in Tamil and Hindi, meaning of Vallimayil is "Goddess Sita"
Namesakes of Aadhaya
We could not find any notable namesake.