Aadheen name meaning
What does Aadheen mean?
Used commonly in Arabic, Aadheen means "Obedient or Submissive" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Aadheen
How popular is the name Aadheen?
Aadheen is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. According to our evaluation, over 3 babies have been named Aadheen globally.
Numerological aspects of Aadheen
If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. You can't imagine enjoying a normal life like many people do. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it.
Do you like Aadheen? You would love these names
- Shahryar - The curious boy name Shahryar is primarily used in Arabic which originated from Afghan, meaning of Shahryar is "King or Friend of the City"
- Qurbaan - Boy name Qurbaan means "Martyr or Sacrificed" is used particulary in Arabic
- Haniyya - Meaning of Haniyya is Pleasant or Happy used for girls which originated from Arabic is used mainly in Arabic
- Zulain - Zulain's meaning is Bright Light or Angel is used as a girl name is particulary used in Arabic
- Jelaludeen - Boy name Jelaludeen is used dominantly in Arabic, meaning of Jelaludeen is "Glory of the Faith"
Famous people named Aadheen
We could not find any notable namesake.