Aadhesh meaning and origin
The boy name Aadhesh means "Sun" is used primarily in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Aadhesh
Popularity of Aadhesh
Aadhesh is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
Numerological analysis of Aadhesh
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Your number represents mind strength and persistence. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Aadhesh
- Illampooranan - Used dominantly in Tamil, Illampooranan normally bestowed upon baby boys, Illampooranan means "One who Achieved Fulfillment in Very Younge Age"
- Harunya - Girl name Harunya means "Kind Hearted" is substantially used in Tamil
- Uzhichudar - Chiefly used in Tamil, Uzhichudar bestowed upon girls, meaning of Uzhichudar is "The Light of Apocalypse"
- Aakashrajan substantially is used in Tamil is a boy name, meaning of Aakashrajan is "Indra or King of the sky"
- Inthinaikodi - Girl name Inthinaikodi means "A Woman who Lives on the Five Tracts of Land" is especially used in Tamil
Namesakes of Aadhesh
We could not find any notable namesake.