Aadhika meaning and origin
Aadhika means The First Existence is used in Tamil is bestowed upon girls.Names that rhyme with Aadhika
Popularity of Aadhika
Aadhika is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
What numbers say about Aadhika?
You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Working harder than required is what you are known for.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Aadhika
- Aazhikumari - Girl name Aazhikumari is principally used in Tamil language, meaning of Aazhikumari is "A Young Girl with an Affinity for the Ocean"
- Mirshika is used dominantly in Tamil is a girl name, Mirshika means "Gift of Love"
- Yanahan - Yanahan's meaning is the Kings of Videha or Father of Seethai from Hindu Epic Ramayanam used for boys is used particulary in Tamil
- Avvai - Dominantly used in Tamil, Avvai means "Name of a Famous Ancient Tamil Poetess" is used as a baby girl name
- Kallai - Kallai's meaning is Artful or Art is used commonly in Tamil is a girl name
Namesakes of Aadhika
We could not find any notable namesake.