Aadhil meaning and origin
Aadhil's meaning is Honourable Judge, One who Judges Fairly or Justice used for baby boys is used especially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Aadhil
Popularity of Aadhil
Aadhil is a familiar baby name in Sri Lanka. As per our research, over 700 people has been named Aadhil globally.
Numerological aspects of Aadhil
You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time.
If you like Aadhil, you would love these names
- Umm-Khalid - The girl name Umm-Khalid means "Name of a Sahabiyah (RA)" is notably used in Arabic
- Tanwir - Dominantly used in Arabic, Tanwir is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Tanwir is "Illuminating or Radiant"
- Amardad - Girl name Amardad is prevalently used in Arabic, Amardad means "Immortality"
- Naeemullah means Bliss of All, Bliss of Allah or Grace of Allah is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Shifaa - Girl name Shifaa means "Sahabia, Remedy or Cure" is mostly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Aadhil
We could not find any notable namesake.