Aadhilakshmi meaning and origin
Girl name Aadhilakshmi means "Summer Sun" is used commonly in Hindi and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Aadhilakshmi
Popularity of Aadhilakshmi
Aadhilakshmi is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Aadhilakshmi globally.
Numerological aspects of Aadhilakshmi
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
You would love these names similar to Aadhilakshmi
- Canaka - The unisex name Canaka is majorly used in Sanskrit and Tamil, Canaka means "Chickpea"
- Raghulan - Boy name Raghulan means "Son of Lord Budda" is used predominantly in Tamil and Hindi
- Kavinila - Kavinila's meaning is Beautiful Like the Poetic Moon or Dawn Moon is especially used in Tamil, Sindhi and Kannada is a baby girl name
- Sumesh - Meaning of Sumesh is Knowledgeable is used dominantly in Sikh and Tamil is used as a boy name
- Dharmodhar - Boy name Dharmodhar means "Hindu God Name or Lord Ganapathi" is used majorly in Kannada, Sanskrit and Tamil
Namesakes of Aadhilakshmi
We could not find any notable namesake.