Aadhira meaning and origin
Uncustomary and Modern unisex name Aadhira means "The Moon, Restless or Derived from Muslim Name" is used dominantly in Hindi, Tamil, Oriya, Bengali, Sindhi, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Assamese, Malayalam and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Aadhira
Popularity of Aadhira
Aadhira is a unique baby name in United States, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 5000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 4527th when 30 girls were named Aadhira. There are over 107 babies that have been given the name Aadhira in United States. Aadhira is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. At least, 100 people globally have carried Aadhira as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Aadhira
You are a good listener and friend. You always act like everything's just great. You are a freethinker. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You have a restless spirit and booming energy.
Looking for names similar to Aadhira? Please go through the following names
- Akshera means Letters, Saraswathi Goddess or Goddess Saraswati used for baby girls is used especially in Tamil and Gujarati
- Zinga is used mainly in Hindi and Bengali bestowed upon baby girls, Zinga means "Sea Food or Having Long Hairs"
- Shambhvi - Used in Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam, Shambhvi means "Goddess Durga" is used as a baby girl name
- Palani Murugan - Boy name Palani Murugan means "Another Name of Lord Murugan" is used notably in Kannada and Gujarati
- Jugal - Prevalently used in Gujarati, Tamil and Kannada, Jugal means "Couple or Also a Name of Lord Krishna from his Millions Name" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Aadhira
We could not find any notable namesake.