Aadhish name meaning
On This Page
What does Aadhish mean?
The boy name Aadhish is predominantly used in Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Oriya and Kannada is of Sanskrit origin, Aadhish means "King, Commanded, Counselled or Lord".Names that rhyme with Aadhish
How popular is the name Aadhish?
Aadhish is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aadhish
The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Aadhish
- Krithik - Creative and adventurous and Fresh boy name Krithik is used especially in Kannada, Malayalam and Bengali languages, meaning of Krithik is "Shivas Son Murugan, One of the Shiva's Son Muruga's Name or Well Starred"
- Davashish is used dominantly in Hindi and Marathi, Davashish means "Blessing of God" is used as a boy name
- Basanta is used in Gujarati, Telugu and Oriya, Basanta means "Spring or Cool Climate" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Sridhara - Meaning of Sridhara is Lord Vishnu is primarily used in Oriya and Tamil is used for baby boys
- Akshant - Meaning of Akshant is The Meaning of Akshant is Person who Always Want to Win or The Winner aimed at baby boys is chiefly used in Telugu, Bengali and Kannada
Famous people named Aadhish
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aadhish
- Boy names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Lord