Aadhithiya meaning and origin
Boy name Aadhithiya is prevalently used in Tamil language, meaning of Aadhithiya is "The Sun".Names that rhyme with Aadhithiya
Popularity of Aadhithiya
Aadhithiya is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aadhithiya?
You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions.
Other names similar to Aadhithiya, for would be moms
- Ellili - Girl name Ellili is primarily used in Tamil, meaning of Ellili is "Very Pretty One or Adorable One"
- Kaea - Girl name Kaea has its origin in American-Hopi and Native which is used chiefly in Tamil language, Kaea means "Queen"
- Parishan - Parishan's meaning is The One who Loves Hourse is dominantly used in Tamil is used as a baby boy name
- Roobindran - Used in Tamil, Roobindran is used as a boy name, Roobindran means "Derived from Indra Vamsam"
- Ahira - Used commonly in Tamil, Ahira means "Cowherd and Protector of cows" and of Sanskrit origin is a girl name. Ahira is effeminate version of Ahir.
Namesakes of Aadhithiya
We could not find any notable namesake.