Aadhithya meaning and origin
Aadhithya is equivalent of Aaditya in Tamil language.
Variants of AadhithyaNames that rhyme with Aadhithya
Popularity of Aadhithya
Aadhithya is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. At least, 30 people globally have carried Aadhithya as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aadhithya
You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you.
Do you like Aadhithya? Read these names too
- Sitampalam is used especially in Tamil bestowed upon boys, Sitampalam means "Lord Shiva"
- Udiyan - Boy name Udiyan means "Garden" is used especially in Tamil
- Mariyan - Principally used in Tamil recent and creative and adventurous, Mariyan means "Purity or One who don't have Death" is used for both boys and girls
- Umayavan - Boy name Umayavan is particulary used in Tamil, meaning of Umayavan is "Lord Shiva"
- Anganan - Anganan's meaning is Name of Lord Shiva is used primarily in Tamil is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Aadhithya
We could not find any notable namesake.