Aadhithyan meaning and origin
Primarily used in Tamil, Aadhithyan bestowed upon girls, meaning of Aadhithyan is "The Sun or Lord Shiva".Names that rhyme with Aadhithyan
Popularity of Aadhithyan
Aadhithyan is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aadhithyan?
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident.
If you like Aadhithyan, you would love these names
- Priyangan - The boy name Priyangan means "A Loving One" is used prevalently in Tamil
- Yovani - Anomalous Yovanis origin is Hebrew, meaning of Yovani is "Young Lady", a unisex name is largely used in Tamil
- Arshavarthini - The girl name Arshavarthini is used largely in Tamil language, Arshavarthini means "Amman or Goddess Parvathy"
- Thiyana means Gods Gifts is a girl name is used commonly in Tamil
- Niruluxanan is used commonly in Tamil, Niruluxanan means "Goddess Laxmi" is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Aadhithyan
We could not find any notable namesake.