Aadhityan meaning and origin
Meaning of Aadhityan is The Sun is primarily used in Tamil is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Aadhityan
Popularity of Aadhityan
Aadhityan is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Aadhityan?
People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You have a sharp mind and focus. You want to inspire people to do more in life and thrive to accomplish more. You are a blessed person even if you don't know it yet.
Other names similar to Aadhityan
- Baawana - Girl name Baawana means "Facial Expression" is majorly used in Tamil
- Patjith means Always Happy is substantially used in Tamil is used as a baby boy name
- Ashok kumar chiefly is used in Tamil is originated from Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, meaning of Ashok kumar is "Son of Ashok"
- Hareswaran - Particulary used in Tamil, Hareswaran is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Hareswaran is "Lord Shiva"
- Eegaiarasan - The boy name Eegaiarasan means "King of Charity" is mainly used in Tamil
Namesakes of Aadhityan
We could not find any notable namesake.