Aadika name meaning
On This Page
What does Aadika mean?
Chiefly used in Tamil, Aadika is originated from African is a baby girl name. Aadika is variant transcription of Adika. Meaning of Adika is First Child from a Second Husband is originated from African.
Variants of AadikaNames that rhyme with Aadika
How popular is the name Aadika?
Aadika is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. According to our findings, over 70 babies have been named Aadika globally.
What numbers say about Aadika?
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. You have no enemies. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly.
Looking for a name like Aadika? Please go through the following names
- Lisimba - Lisimba's meaning is Lion or Wavering came from African used for baby boys is used in African
- Messina - Outlandish Messina has its origin in Latin and African bestowed upon girls, Messina means "Middle Daughter or Spoiler"
- Makonen - Boy name Makonen is of African origin, meaning of Makonen is "A King". Makonen is resulted from Makonnen.
- Tapanga - Odd girl name Tapanga is rooted from African, Tapanga means "One who is Sweet or Unpredictable"
- Thato - Prevalently used in African, Thato means "Love"
Famous people named Aadika
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aadika
- Girl names beginning with A
- African Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Second
- Baby Names that mean Husband