Aadishri meaning and origin
Girl name Aadishri means "First or More Important" is used particulary in Gujarati, Telugu, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Kannada, Oriya and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Aadishri
Popularity of Aadishri
Aadishri is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aadishri
You hate people who complain and don't do anything to improve their situation. You approach decisions and complex situations with a clear mind and never allow your emotions to decide for you. People admire your spirit. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Other names similar to Aadishri
- Dibas means Good Day is a boy name is used in Marathi and Gujarati
- Puranapurushottama - Boy name Puranapurushottama means "Supreme Being of the Puranas" is used mainly in Telugu and Kannada
- Ronsher - Boy name Ronsher means "Lion of the Battlefield" is used in Tamil and Hindi
- Lauhitya means A River is a baby girl name is used substantially in Kannada and Oriya
- Maatangi - Specifically used in Telugu, Oriya and Kannada, Maatangi is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Maatangi is "Goddess Durga or Roaming"
Namesakes of Aadishri
We could not find any notable namesake.