Aaditeya meaning and origin
Aaditeya commonly is used in Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, Kannada and Malayalam, meaning of Aaditeya is "Son of Aditi or The Sun" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Aaditeya
Popularity of Aaditeya
Aaditeya is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aaditeya
When it comes to career, you prefer to take the easier road but realize soon that it's not the best way. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. You are your own person who likes to live on the edge. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth.
Do you like Aaditeya? Read these names too
- Jayaprada is used primarily in Kannada, Marathi and Gujarati, Jayaprada means "Giver of Victory" is a girl name
- Saptanshu - Meaning of Saptanshu is Fire is largely used in Oriya and Malayalam is used for baby boys
- Anuchana - Meaning of Anuchana is Well Behaved is principally used in Marathi and Malayalam is used for boys
- Aavi - Used especially in Telugu, Kannada and Bengali unfamiliar and modernistic, Aavi bestowed upon boys, Aavi means "Smoke"
- Shalya means Wonderful, An Arrow or Throne is particulary used in Telugu, Oriya and Tamil. It is rooted from Sanskrit is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Aaditeya
We could not find any notable namesake.