Aadithya meaning and origin
Unorthodox and Modern boy name Aadithya means "The Sun, Lord of the Sun or Sun God" is used particulary in Malayalam, Gujarati, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Oriya and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Aadithya
Popularity of Aadithya
Aadithya is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Aadithya is a familiar name in India. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Aadithya globally.
Numerological analysis of Aadithya
You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. There's not a problem you cannot solve. Once you put your charming smile on, everyone forgets about your flaws and mistakes and dreams of spending the rest of their life near you.
Do you like Aadithya? You would love these names
- Shamakarn - The boy name Shamakarn is used mostly in Telugu and Malayalam languages, Shamakarn means "Lord Shiva"
- Saachar means Yahweh has Remembered is used in Telugu and Tamil is used as a baby boy name
- Priyavadhana - Commonly used in Kannada, Malayalam and Tamil, Priyavadhana bestowed upon girls, meaning of Priyavadhana is "Lovable Face"
- Nilain - Girl name Nilain is used in Bengali and Tamil languages, Nilain means "Dark Blue or Sapphire"
- Hareshwar is used prevalently in Hindi, Gujarati and Telugu, Hareshwar means "Lord Shiva" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Aadithya
We could not find any notable namesake.