Aadrit meaning and origin
Meaning of Aadrit is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Aadrit
Popularity of Aadrit
Numerological aspects of Aadrit
People always look for comfort in your world. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You have a crazy and unusual life. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones.
Looking for a name like Aadrit? Please go through the following names
- Tarsh largely is used in Tamil, Telugu and English is a baby boy name, meaning of Tarsh is "Desire, Thirst or Lucky Star"
- Nishan - Origin of Unwonted Nishan is in Armenian, meaning of Nishan is "Sign, Miracles or Symbol" commonly used in Gujarati and Armenian is bestowed upon boys
- Hemalatha - Hemalatha's meaning is Lord Shiva, Goddess Lakshmi or Golden is used prevalently in Malayalam and Marathi is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Jujhar - Originated from Punjabi, Unorthodox Jujhar is principally used in Bengali and Telugu, Jujhar means "Warrior with Tenacity or One who Struggles" is a boy name
- Jemini - Jemini's meaning is Jemini---Jadui Shakti or A Gem is used as a gender-neutral name is substantially used in Malayalam and Marathi
Namesakes of Aadrit
We could not find any notable namesake.