Aadrita meaning and origin
Meaning of Aadrita is Lots of Love Gathering or Adorable is used as a gender insensitive name is notably used in Sanskrit and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Aadrita
Popularity of Aadrita
Aadrita is a popular baby name in Greece where every 1 in 200 have the name. As per our estimate, over 80000 babies have been bestowed Aadrita around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aadrita
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick.
Looking for names similar to Aadrita? Please go through the following names
- Vidyaarany dominantly is used in Kannada and Gujarati is a baby boy name, meaning of Vidyaarany is "Forest of Learning"
- Jaidhwaj - Boy name Jaidhwaj means "Flag of Victory" is dominantly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Anjalee - Used mainly in Malayalam and Hindi unusual, Anjalee means "Homage" has its origin in Sanskrit is a girl name
- Tarankit prevalently is used in Marathi and Hindi is a boy name, meaning of Tarankit is "Star Spangled"
- Adwaiy - Boy name Adwaiy is mainly used in Marathi and Hindi, Adwaiy means "Unique"
Namesakes of Aadrita
We could not find any notable namesake.