Aafreen meaning and origin
Majorly used in Arabic, Tamil, Indian, Hindi and Sindhi recent and atypical, Aafreen means "Encouragement, Sun, Brave or Acclaim" which came from Sanskrit is used as a unisex name.Names that rhyme with Aafreen
Popularity of Aafreen
Aafreen is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2001, peaked in 2012 when it ranked 2338th. Aafreen is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. Aafreen is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan. According to our findings, over 1000 babies have been named Aafreen globally.
Numerological aspects of Aafreen
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Looking for names similar to Aafreen? Please go through the following names
- Parvin - Offbeat Parvin came from Old Persian bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Parvin is "Name of a Constellation or Regular Winner" is predominantly used in Arabic and Hindi
- Haniah - Far-out Haniah dominantly is used in Arabic and Sindhi is rooted from Native and American, meaning of Haniah is "Agreeable, Pleasant or Bliss" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Buqayrah - Meaning of Buqayrah is Narrator of Hadith or A Narrator of Hadith is used as a baby girl name is specifically used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Kifah - Unisex name Kifah means "Struggle or Fight" is notably used in Arabic and Arabic
- Murabbi - Boy name Murabbi means "Superior, Patron or Guardian" is used dominantly in Sindhi and Arabic
Namesakes of Aafreen
We could not find any notable namesake.