Aaghnya meaning and origin
Aaghnya means Born from Fire or Goddess Lakshmi is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Tamil, Gujarati, Kannada, Oriya, Malayalam, Marathi, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali and Telugu.Names that rhyme with Aaghnya
Popularity of Aaghnya
Aaghnya is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aaghnya?
In order to do something unprecedented, you have to refocus from what's not important such as gossip, partying and messing around to what's really important and that's your dreams and expanding your knowledge. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Stress hates your guts. Although it's all sunshine and rainbow for you now, remember that angry and frustrated people are still out there, capable of hurting you.
If you like Aaghnya, you would love these names
- Ibhan - Ibhan's meaning is Lord Ganesh is especially used in Kannada and Hindi is aimed at baby boys
- Dhriya - Used mainly in Assamese, Oriya and Telugu infrequent and modernistic, Dhriya bestowed upon girls, Dhriya means "Patience"
- Sauhrida - Sauhrida's meaning is Friendship is a baby girl name is used in Hindi and Kannada
- Yugesh - Baby boy name Yugesh means "Joy or King of All Era" is used in Gujarati, Bengali and Tamil
- Gandharin is used especially in Marathi and Kannada bestowed upon baby boys, Gandharin means "Lord Shiva or Fragrant"
Namesakes of Aaghnya
We could not find any notable namesake.