Aagraha meaning and origin
Aagraha means Force or Who has Many Ambitions is used particulary in Malayalam and Tamil is a gender insensitive name.Names that rhyme with Aagraha
Popularity of Aagraha
Aagraha is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Aagraha?
Your creativity allows you to express your emotions. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself.
Do you like Aagraha? Other names you would love
- Sutara - Especially used in Malayalam and Hindi, Sutara bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Sutara is "Holy Star"
- Bhavyasree - Meaning of Bhavyasree is Smiling with All or Splendid is substantially used in Telugu and Tamil is used as a baby girl name
- Swamy - Boy name Swamy is predominantly used in Telugu and Hindi, meaning of Swamy is "A Mystic, A Yogi or Lord Ganesh"
- Suren - Unorthodox Suren commonly is used in Marathi, Gujarati and Kannada bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Suren is "Lord Indra"
- Jaji - Girl name Jaji is predominantly used in Hindi and Telugu, meaning of Jaji is "The Sea"
Namesakes of Aagraha
We could not find any notable namesake.