Aahiliyan meaning and origin
Aahiliyan came from Sanskrit and Arabic is primarily used in Tamil is a boy name. Aahiliyan is version of Aahilyan. Primarily used in Tamil, Aahilyan, meaning of Aahilyan is "Great Ruler, Emperor and Great King" is originated from Arabic. Also. Aahiliyan is masculine variation of Ahilya.
Variants of AahiliyanNames that rhyme with Aahiliyan
Popularity of Aahiliyan
Aahiliyan is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Aahiliyan
If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Do you like Aahiliyan? Other names you would love
- Aadhi - Infrequent and Contemporary Aadhi has its origin in Sanskrit is used principally in Tamil is a baby boy name, Aadhi means "Beginning"
- Vaanilan - Meaning of Vaanilan is Moon on the Sky aimed at baby boys is commonly used in Tamil
- Maasila - Meaning of Maasila is Flawless or Great Understanding Person is used in Tamil is used as a baby girl name
- Charuhasini - Meaning of Charuhasini is A Beautiful One aimed at baby girls is primarily used in Tamil
- Umaganesh - Umaganesh's meaning is God Ganesha is a Son of Sakthi is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Tamil
Namesakes of Aahiliyan
We could not find any notable namesake.