Aahitya meaning and origin
The boy name Aahitya has origin in Sanskrit is majorly used in Tamil. Aahitya is variant of celestial Aaditya. Aaditya is a variant of divine and famous Aditya. Aaditya has its origin in Sanskrit, Aaditya means "Sun, Son of Aditi and Sun God".
Variants of AahityaNames that rhyme with Aahitya
Popularity of Aahitya
Aahitya is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aahitya
You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Do you like Aahitya? Other names you would love
- Sunmathi - Meaning of Sunmathi is Sunbirth aimed at baby girls is used largely in Tamil
- Ullakolli - Principally used in Tamil, Ullakolli bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ullakolli is "The Sound of the Earth"
- Suhirthah - Used in Tamil, Suhirthah is used as a girl name, Suhirthah means "Enjoyment of Pleasures or One Following Healthy Lifestyle"
- Oviyamathi - Oviyamathi's meaning is Moon Art is commonly used in Tamil is a baby girl name
- Kajalashan - The boy name Kajalashan is used dominantly in Tamil, Kajalashan means "Elephant Like Strong Person"
Namesakes of Aahitya
We could not find any notable namesake.