Aahlaadita meaning and origin
Majorly used in Marathi, Hindi and Malayalam, Aahlaadita means "Bubbling with Delight" is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Aahlaadita
Popularity of Aahlaadita
Aahlaadita is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aahlaadita
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Do you like Aahlaadita? Other names you would love
- Abhivandya - Meaning of Abhivandya is One who is Treated Respectfully or Respected is used as a gender-neutral name is notably used in Marathi and Hindi
- Digvijayi mainly is used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Digvijayi is "To Conquer the World" is given to baby girls
- Viralmani is used substantially in Marathi and Hindi is a baby boy name, Viralmani means "Priceless Jewel"
- Chanaksha - Boy name Chanaksha is notably used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Chanaksha is "Chanakya"
- Swabhiram - Boy name Swabhiram means "Very Delightful" is primarily used in Marathi and Hindi
Namesakes of Aahlaadita
We could not find any notable namesake.