Aahladita meaning and origin
Aahladita predominantly is used in Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi and Oriya bestowed upon girls, meaning of Aahladita is "Bubbling with Delight".Names that rhyme with Aahladita
Popularity of Aahladita
Aahladita is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Aahladita?
You don't believe in eternal love but you do believe in respect, care and, appreciation. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Your stability is something most people envy you for. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark.
Do you like Aahladita? Read these names too
- Jagrav - Mostly used in Marathi and Oriya, Jagrav bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jagrav is "Sun or Watchful"
- Vinu Priya - Meaning of Vinu Priya is The Powerful Mind Beloved is largely used in Bengali, Hindi and Gujarati is used as a girl name
- Ameyatma - Boy name Ameyatma means "Manifests In Infinite Varieties or Lord Vishnu" is substantially used in Sindhi, Bengali and Gujarati
- Niya means Lord Hanuman, New Achievement or A Desire for Something is used commonly in Malayalam, Tamil and Marathi aimed at baby girls is originated from African-Swahili
- Rooyi chiefly is used in Telugu and Gujarati bestowed upon girls, meaning of Rooyi is "Cotton"
Namesakes of Aahladita
We could not find any notable namesake.