Aaida meaning and origin
Prevalently used in Arabic, Aaida is used as a girl name has its roots in Old French, meaning of Aaida is "Visiting or Returning". Aaida is variant form of eternal and noteworthy Aida. Aida is Italian form of Adelaida. Origin of Aida is in Arabic and Italian languages, meaning of Aida is "Rest, Nobility and Visitor".
Variants of AaidaNames that rhyme with Aaida
Popularity of Aaida
Aaida is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Aaida globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aaida
Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Aaida
- Kashfiya - Meaning of Kashfiya is Enlightenment is a baby girl name is used in Arabic
- Ishâq - Meaning of Ishâq is God Laughs is used notably in Arabic
- Jabrayah - Dominantly used in Arabic new-fangled and creative and adventurous, Jabrayah means "Respect or Love" is used as a girl name
- Fakhr-Ud-Dawlah - Boy name Fakhr-Ud-Dawlah is mainly used in Arabic, meaning of Fakhr-Ud-Dawlah is "Glory of Kingdom or Glory of Kingdom or State"
- Aleema - The infrequent girl name Aleema means "Wise or Knowing or Knowledgeable" has its origin in Arabic is used principally in Arabic
Namesakes of Aaida
We could not find any notable namesake.