Aakavi meaning and origin
Aakavi's meaning is The One has a High Poetic Skill is used in Tamil is given to baby girls.
Variants of AakaviNames that rhyme with Aakavi
Popularity of Aakavi
Aakavi is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aakavi
Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. Be more selective when it comes to people. You need to start looking out for yourself more. Find out what drives you. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?"
You would love these names similar to Aakavi
- Mirnalini is used principally in Tamil, Mirnalini means "Goddess Laxmi" is used usually as a baby girl name
- Thanamalar - Girl name Thanamalar means "Flower or Prosperous" is prevalently used in Tamil
- Kunesh - Boy name Kunesh means "Kind Hearted" is especially used in Tamil
- Vanamalar - Girl name Vanamalar is chiefly used in Tamil, meaning of Vanamalar is "Colorful Flowers"
- Jejee - Jejee's meaning is God Pray is a baby girl name is used majorly in Tamil
Namesakes of Aakavi
We could not find any notable namesake.