Aalan meaning and origin
Used majorly in Tamil, Aalan is used as a baby boy name, Aalan means "Lord Shiva the Ruler".Names that rhyme with Aalan
Popularity of Aalan
Aalan is a familiar baby name in Iran and Pakistan. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Aalan
Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. Pay attention to your friends. Not everyone wishes you well. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You are the most self-motivated person you know. Focus on your success. Your bad habits and addictions block your way to success. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Do you like Aalan? You would love these names
- Kavinilavan - Boy name Kavinilavan means "The One who Sings Under the Moon Light" is used majorly in Tamil
- Surindran - Boy name Surindran means "Derived from Indra Vamsam" is used in Tamil
- Mamannan - Particulary used in Tamil, Mamannan is used as a boy name, meaning of Mamannan is "M Amannan, King of Kings or Pron"
- Nirmalan - The boy name Nirmalan means "God Murugan" is principally used in Tamil
- Eelisaichelvi means Master of Music is mostly used in Tamil is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Aalan
We could not find any notable namesake.