Aale meaning and origin
Aale is equivalent of Rosalia in Estonian language. Also Aale is equivalent of Aarne in Finnish language.
Variants of AaleNames that rhyme with Aale
Popularity of Aale
Aale is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Aale globally.
Aale in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Aale
You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility.
Looking for names similar to Aale? Please go through the following names
- Tyyskä - Used commonly in Swedish and Finnish, Tyyskä is a baby girl name. Tyyskä is Finnish cognate of Tyyne
- Remu - Boy name Remu is used notably in Finnish and Swedish, meaning of Remu is "Noise, Row" is rooted from Finnish
- Touko chiefly is used in Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Touko is "Sowing" that originated from Finnish is given to baby boys
- Figge - Boy name Figge is used primarily in Finnish and Swedish. Figge is Swedish equivalent of Ficke
- Miira - Renowned and Evergreen girl name Miira is used chiefly in Swedish and Finnish. Miira is Finnish form of Mira
Namesakes of Aale
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aale
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Finnish Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Rose
- Baby Names that mean Blossom
- Baby Names that mean Eagle
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
- Baby Names that mean Rule
- Baby Names that mean Elder
- Baby Names that mean Prevail
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Adler