Aalekh meaning and origin
Aalekh mostly is used in Oriya, Bengali, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam and Gujarati bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Aalekh is "Learned, Shiva, Picture or Painting".Names that rhyme with Aalekh
Popularity of Aalekh
Aalekh is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have carried Aalekh as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Aalekh
You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. Although you like to play the card of insensitivity when it comes to love, deep inside you wish you find someone who's going to melt your icy heart. Your attitude is expressive and energetic.
Do you like Aalekh? You would love these names
- Durvasa - Meaning of Durvasa is Name of a Saint is a baby boy name is used notably in Marathi, Malayalam and Gujarati
- Bibhishan - Boy name Bibhishan means "Brother of Lankeshwar Rawan & Kumbhakarna" is used predominantly in Marathi, Hindi and Bengali
- Surama - Surama's meaning is Very Pleasing is used chiefly in Hindi, Bengali and Telugu is a baby girl name
- Chandramukhi - The girl name Chandramukhi is commonly used in Gujarati and Marathi languages, Chandramukhi means "As Beautiful as the Moon"
- Swetha - Used in Marathi, Telugu and Telugu unwonted, Swetha is used as a unisex name, Swetha means "White or Fair Complexioned"
Namesakes of Aalekh
We could not find any notable namesake.