Aalexis meaning and origin
The rare girl name Aalexis is originated from Old Greek. Aalexis is variant transcription of Alexis. Alexis is a diminutive of names with "Alex". Alexis is Greek cognate of Αλεξιος. Originated from Old Greek, Rare Alexis, Alexis means "Defender of Mankind, The Word Alexein Which is of the Meaning to Ward Off to Defend and Man's Defender".
Variants of AalexisNames that rhyme with Aalexis
Popularity of Aalexis
Here's what numbers has to say about Aalexis
You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. Travelling is your passion. You appreciate your time enough not to spend it on doing things you don't want and stupid people. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You don't have time for people who don't have time for themselves.
Looking for names similar to Aalexis? Please go through the following names
- Chrysanthos - Chrysanthos's meaning is Gold Flower used for boys is originated from Greek
- Daphne - Venerable and Dominant unisex name Daphne is originated from Old Greek used primarily in English, German and Greek, Daphne means "Laurel or Laurel Tree"
- Katherine - Frequently Used and Ever lasting unisex name Katherine means "Virginal or The Pure" has its origin in Old Greek is mainly used in Gujarati and Swedish
- Orest means Orestais or Highlanders is mainly used in Slavic has its origin in Old Greek and Slavic is a boy name
- Maria-Angéla means Princess of the Sea or Messenger came from Greek and Hebrew
Namesakes of Aalexis
We could not find any notable namesake.