Aalliyah meaning and origin
Aalliyah is another transcription of Alliyah. Alliyah is form of celebrated Aliyah.
Variants of AalliyahNames that rhyme with Aalliyah
Popularity of Aalliyah
Aalliyah is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 6317 (2001) in its 17 years run on United States naming chart. Over 164 people have been named Aalliyah in United States. Aalliyah is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Aalliyah globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aalliyah
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Don't judge someone the moment you meet the person but give people time to prove their value. To have letter A as your cornerstone means having a leadership attitude. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. Not following your gut when it comes to ideas and aspirations will lead you nowhere.
Parents who liked Aalliyah, loved these names
- Raphaela - Offbeat Raphaela came from Hebrew is majorly used in English and German, a girl name, meaning of Raphaela is "God Heals or God has Healed"
- Gershum - Origin of Gershum is in Hebrew, meaning of Gershum is "A Stranger Here and Exile" is used for baby boys. Gershum is derivation of Gershom.
- Mariannic means Sea or Graces is originated from Hebrew is chiefly used in Breton
- Kefeira - Meaning of Kefeira is Resembling a Young Lioness has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name. Kefeira is derived from Kefira.
- Nazareno - Nazareno's meaning is He who has Separated Himself from the Rest used for baby boys has its origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Aalliyah
We could not find any notable namesake.