Aalyah meaning and origin
Aalyah is version of famed Aliyah. Aliyah is version of prominent Alya. Offbeat Aliyah came from Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Aliyah is "High-born, The Elements Aliyah Meaning Ascent and Rising".
Variants of Aalyah
View middle names that goes with Aalyah like Margery, Muireann,Names that rhyme with Aalyah
Popularity of Aalyah
Aalyah is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2002, it ranked 2886th when 51 girl were named Aalyah. Over 650 babies in United States have been named Aalyah. The name is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2015 when it ranked 1755th. Over 206 babies in France have been named Aalyah.
Aalyah is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. And also in Belgium. As per our estimate, over 800 babies have been bestowed Aalyah around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Aalyah
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. Material success is not all that matters in life.
Looking for a name like Aalyah? Please go through the following names
- Joackim - Boy name Joackim has origin in Hebrew, Joackim means "God Puts Upright"
- Ylenia - Origin of Unorthodox Ylenia is in Hebrew is used in Italian aimed at baby girls, meaning of Ylenia is "Plant or Bud"
- Emmas - Emmas's meaning is Emmaus is used as a baby girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Emmas is resultant of Emmaus.
- Jaclyn - Meaning of Jaclyn is Holder of the Heel, One who Supplants or To Protect is used particulary in English which of Hebrew origin is given to both genders. In 2001, loved name Jaclyn captured 480th position in baby girl names list in United States
- Jasha - Meaning of Jasha is Holder of the Heel and To Supplant is a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Hebrew is used prevalently in Russian. Jasha is variant transcription of Jacob.
Namesakes of Aalyah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aalyah
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -yah
- Baby Names that mean Rising
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Ascend
- Baby Names that mean Ascent