Aalyiah meaning and origin
Aalyiah is derivation of Aliyah. Aliyah is variant of customary Alya. Originated from Arabic and Hebrew, Unorthodox Aliyah, Aliyah means "Ascending and The Ascent".
View middle names that goes with Aalyiah like Dody, Wann, Lul, Nine,Names that rhyme with Aalyiah
Popularity of Aalyiah
Aalyiah is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2011, it ranked 3171st when 52 girl were named Aalyiah. Over 754 babies in United States have been named Aalyiah. The given name is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 700 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aalyiah
Learn how to trust people more. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are a child of change. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
You would love these names similar to Aalyiah
- Marijana - Infrequent girl name Marijana means "Sea or Graces, Maria or Anna". It is rooted from Hebrew is used dominantly in Slavic and German
- Jerra - Majorly used in Frisian atypical, Jerra is used as a gender insensitive name. It is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Jerra is "Spear or Force"
- Hylell came from Hebrew is used as a boy name, meaning of Hylell is "To Praise". Hylell is resultant of Hillel.
- Yubale came from Hebrew bestowed upon boys, meaning of Yubale is "Stream and Brook". Yubale is resultant of Yuval.
- Yanet - Chiefly used in English and Spanish atypical, Yanet aimed at baby girls has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Yanet is "Yahweh is Gracious"
Namesakes of Aalyiah
We could not find any notable namesake.