Aamaal meaning and origin
Aamaal's origin is Arabic bestowed upon baby girls and is used in Malayalam, Arabic, Hindi, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati and Marathi, meaning of Aamaal is "Hopes, Aspirations or Wishes". Aamaal is version of eminent Amal. Amal is a variant of widespread and evergreen Amalia. Also Amal is a variant of Names Containing the Name Element Amal. Amal has its origin in Arabic, Hebrew and English, Amal means "Bird, Expectation and Wish".
Variants of AamaalNames that rhyme with Aamaal
Popularity of Aamaal
Aamaal is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. According to our research, over 10 babies have been named Aamaal globally.
What numbers say about Aamaal?
When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to.
Do you like Aamaal? You would love these names
- Qudamah - Qudamah's meaning is Courage Origin Arabic, Courage or Companion of Prophet used for boys used mainly in Gujarati and Hindi is originated from Arabic
- Imaran - Dominantly used in Kannada and Gujarati, Imaran means "A Prophets Name or Prosperity Population" used as a boy name is rooted from Sanskrit
- Rakhshan - The unisex name Rakhshan means "Dazzling, Shining or Bright" is principally used in Arabic, Arabic and Sindhi
- Jabala - Jabala's meaning is Powerful or Powerful Lady is used principally in Arabic and Sanskrit is a baby girl name
- Heydar - Boy name Heydar means "Lion" is used specifically in Danish and Arabic
Namesakes of Aamaal
We could not find any notable namesake.