Aamari name meaning
What does Aamari mean?
Originated from Sanskrit, Yoruba and African-Yoruban, Uncommon and Modernistic Aamari commonly bestowed upon both genders is used majorly in English. Aamari is variant transcription of Amari. Amari is variant of well-liked Amar. Originated from Sanskrit, Yoruba and African-Yoruban, Uncommon and Modernistic Amari, Amari means "Strength, Eternal and Power".
Variants of AamariNames that rhyme with Aamari
How popular is the name Aamari?
Aamari is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 28 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. Over 209 people have been named Aamari in United States. Aamari is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Aamari globally.
What numerology tells about Aamari?
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Your failures motivate you. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Looking for names similar to Aamari? Please go through the following names
- Femi - Femi's meaning is Who Wants to Be Loved or Love Me came from African-Yoruba used as a gender insensitive name is used in Finnish, Norwegian and Yoruban
- Abiola - Curious unisex name Abiola is prevalently used in African and Yoruban has its roots in African-Yoruban, Abiola means "Honorable Born or Born In Honor During the New Yam Festival Or the First Days of the New Year"
- Oba - Queer boy name Oba means "King", used majorly in African is of African-Yoruban origin
- Adetola - Especially used in Yoruba language far-out, Adetola means "Crown is up to wealth" and is given to boys is originated from Yoruba
- Abidemi - Used mainly in Yoruban and African, Abidemi used for girls has its origin in African-Yoruban, Abidemi means "Born when the Father was Away"
Famous people named Aamari
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aamari
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- African Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Yoruban Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Eternal
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Forever
- Baby Names that mean Immortal