Aamaya meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Fresh girl name Aamaya is used largely in Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Bengali and Malayalam, meaning of Aamaya is "Night Rain".Names that rhyme with Aamaya
Popularity of Aamaya
Aamaya is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Aamaya is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 20 people globally have carried Aamaya as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Aamaya?
Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition.
Go through the following names similar to Aamaya
- Sanish is used principally in Kannada, Marathi and Oriya bestowed upon baby boys, Sanish means "The Son of God Sun or Sun or Brilliant Boy"
- Masara - Mostly used in Sindhi and Malayalam, Masara has its origin in African and is given to baby girls, meaning of Masara is "Emerald or A Magical Woman"
- Aayudh - Meaning of Aayudh is Shastra is a boy name is used notably in Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada
- Pratyusha - Meaning of Pratyusha is Early Morning, Glad or Bright Morning is especially used in Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi is a gender insensitive name
- Anubhuti - Used in Marathi and Malayalam, Anubhuti is used as a girl name, Anubhuti means "Experience or Feelings"
Namesakes of Aamaya
We could not find any notable namesake.