Aamena meaning and origin
Aamena is variant form of frequently used Amina. Amina is variant of widespread and conifer Amanda. Amina is effeminate variation of Amin. Amina is Frisian form of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Amal. Origin of Unexpected and Contemporary Amina is in Arabic, meaning of Amina is "Faithful, Mother of Prophet Mohammed and The Word Amin Which is of the Meaning Faithful Truthful Trustworthy".
Variants of AamenaNames that rhyme with Aamena
Popularity of Aamena
Aamena is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 22 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 126 babies in England and Wales have been named Aamena. The first name is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2009. Also, Aamena is a familiar name in India, South Africa and Pakistan. At least, 700 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Aamena
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. Start cleaning your karma and you will notice a tremendous change in your life. You are a freethinker. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Looking for a name like Aamena? Please go through the following names
- Aynul-Hasan - The boy name Aynul-Hasan is majorly used in Arabic language, Aynul-Hasan means "Hasan was the Name of the Prophet Muhammad's Grandson from his Daughter Fatima or Hasan Like"
- Arifin means Saints is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Shaahid means He who Bears Witness is used principally in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Abdul Haqq is originated from Arabic language bestowed upon boys which is used predominantly in Arabic, Abdul Haqq means "Servant of the Truth"
- Atiyya - Anomalous Arabic Atiyya is used specifically in Arabic, meaning of Atiyya is "Gift" is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Aamena
We could not find any notable namesake.