Aamil meaning and origin
Outlandish Aamil came from Arabic, meaning of Aamil is "Doer, Work Man, Worker or Effective" and a baby boy name is used especially in Arabic and Sindhi.Names that rhyme with Aamil
Popularity of Aamil
Aamil is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. In England and Wales, first appeared in 2009 and is still in use. Also, Aamil is a familiar name in India and Pakistan. As per our estimate, over 500 babies have been bestowed Aamil around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Aamil
You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. You are daring and courageous. You believe life's to have fun. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are.
Parents who liked Aamil, loved these names
- Ihab - Unexpected Ihab is used substantially in Arabic and Arabic has origin in Arabic, a gender-neutral name, Ihab means "Granting, Giving or Leather"
- Nor - Offbeat and Fresh unisex name Nor is originated from Arabic, Nor means "Eyes or Light" is used chiefly in Danish and Finnish
- Nighat is used commonly in Arabic and Arabic, Nighat means "Vision, Sight or Glance" is a gender insensitive name
- Ieshia - Trendy Arabic Ieshia bestowed upon girls, used mostly in English and Arabic, meaning of Ieshia is "Alive or Well, She who Lives or Alive"
- Muhtashim - Predominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic, Muhtashim bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Muhtashim is "One has Many Followers or Shy"
Namesakes of Aamil
We could not find any notable namesake.