Aamish name meaning
What does Aamish mean?
How popular is the name Aamish?
Aamish is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to United Arab Emirates. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Aamish?
You love your family but never show it. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You lack self-esteem and without it, you can't do anything.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Aamish
- Sammi - Unheard-of Sammi prevalently is used in Hindi and English is rooted from Arabic and Hebrew, meaning of Sammi is "His Name is God" is given to both sexes
- Hareem - Unusual Hareem is used chiefly in Arabic and Arabic, Hareem means "Walls of House of Kabba or House" is a gender insensitive name is originated from Arabic
- Sabi is originated from Arabic, Sabi means "Sabine, Young Girl or Sweet" used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Marathi, Telugu and Tamil
- Makaarim - Unisex name Makaarim means "Of Good or Honourable Character or Of Good or Honorable Character" is specifically used in Kannada, Arabic and Hindi
- Jabilo - Boy name Jabilo has origin in African, meaning of Jabilo is "A Medicine Man or Medicine Man" is used dominantly in Hindi and Arabic
Famous people named Aamish
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aamish
- Boy names beginning with A
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Honest