Aangsuman meaning and origin
Aangsuman dominantly is used in Assamese is a baby boy name, meaning of Aangsuman is "Sun Rays".Names that rhyme with Aangsuman
Popularity of Aangsuman
Aangsuman is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Aangsuman?
You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Looking for names similar to Aangsuman? Please go through the following names
- Badiljan - Boy name Badiljan means "Egg Plant" is used notably in Assamese
- Hagrama means Dense Forest used for baby boys is chiefly used in Assamese
- Narjee mostly is used in Assamese bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Narjee is "Flower"
- Kodimalli - Kodimalli's meaning is Malligai Flower on a Vine is used as a girl name is substantially used in Assamese
- Babunaj is used largely in Assamese, Babunaj means "Wild Ivy or Persian Camomile" is a boy name
Namesakes of Aangsuman
We could not find any notable namesake.