Aarashi meaning and origin
Girl name Aarashi is mainly used in Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Oriya, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Malayalam, meaning of Aarashi is "First Ray of Sun, Heavenly, Rice or Queen".Names that rhyme with Aarashi
Popularity of Aarashi
Aarashi is an uncommon name probably limited to India. According to our findings, over 40 babies have been named Aarashi globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aarashi
You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You have a clear opinion of things You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You are prone to emotional breakdowns because you allow yourself to be around people who hurt you over and over again.
You would love these names similar to Aarashi
- Radhana - Radhana's meaning is Speech aimed at baby girls is used commonly in Bengali, Malayalam and Kannada
- Sankeertana - The girl name Sankeertana means "Type of Music" is used notably in Bengali, Marathi and Telugu
- Yauvani - The girl name Yauvani means "Goddess Gayatri, Same As Gayatri or Full of Youth" and is used dominantly in Bengali and Hindi is of Sanskrit origin
- Koyel - Used in Telugu and Gujarati, Koyel is used as a baby girl name, Koyel means "Bird, The Cuckoo or A Bird"
- Rochi dominantly is used in Tamil, Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Rochi is "Light" is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Aarashi
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aarashi
- Girl names beginning with A
- Hindi Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Ray
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Heavenly
- Baby Names that mean Queen