Aarathy meaning and origin
The girl name Aarathy means "Worshiping God with Lighted Camphor" is used mainly in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Aarathy
Popularity of Aarathy
Aarathy is a familiar baby name in India. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed Aarathy around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aarathy
It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You don't regret things that once made you smile. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. Pay more attention to your overall well-being.
Looking for names similar to Aarathy? Please go through the following names
- Dharan - Boy name Dharan is used prevalently in Tamil, meaning of Dharan is "Tamil Music Director Dharan"
- Sathyavan is used predominantly in Tamil bestowed upon boys, Sathyavan means "One who Speaks Truth"
- Sathyaseela - Girl name Sathyaseela means "Truthful Person" is particulary used in Tamil
- Pradhakshana is used predominantly in Tamil, Pradhakshana means "Amman, Goddess Parvathy or Daughter of Dhakshan" is a baby girl name
- Sivanthi is used in Tamil, Sivanthi means "Goddess Parvathy or The One Belongs to Lord Shiva" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Aarathy
We could not find any notable namesake.