Aaria meaning and origin
Anomalous and Fresh girl name Aaria is used notably in Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya and Telugu, Aaria means "Honoured, Noble or Worshipped".Names that rhyme with Aaria
Popularity of Aaria
In United States, Aaria is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2540th when 68 girl were named Aaria. There are over 385 babies that have been given the name Aaria in United States. Aaria is a unique baby name in England and Wales, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 2000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 1059th when 33 girls were named Aaria. Over 121 people have been named Aaria in England and Wales.
According to our research, over 500 babies have been named Aaria globally.
Numerological aspects of Aaria
You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You have a restless spirit and booming energy.
Looking for names similar to Aaria? Please go through the following names
- Pushya - Unisex name Pushya means "8Th Nakshathra or Eighth Nakshatra" is largely used in Kannada and Gujarati
- Kranth means Revolution is specifically used in Tamil and Gujarati is aimed at baby boys
- Jeevana - Meaning of Jeevana is One of 108 Names of the Sun God or Feminine of Jovian Derived from Jove who was the Roman Mythological Jupiter or Father of the Sky is used as a girl name is particulary used in Telugu and Tamil
- Prathap is used especially in Bengali and Marathi, Prathap means "Dignity, Majesty or Glory. Lord Shiva" is a gender-neutral name
- Kumbh - Boy name Kumbh means "Name of a Rashi" is majorly used in Oriya and Tamil
Namesakes of Aaria
- Aaria, New Zealand pop band that formed in 2000