Aaris meaning and origin
Outlandish Old Greek Aaris bestowed upon both sexes is mostly used in English. Aaris is a spelling variation of Aris. Aris is a form of Greek Names Beginning with Aris- = Best). Also Aris is variant of long standing and popular Iris. Aris is also variation of customary Andries. Aris is shortened form of Aristides. Also Aris is shortened form of Aristo. Aris is also short version of Aristotle. Aris is equivalent of Ares in Dutch language. Outlandish Old Greek Aris, meaning of Aris is "Are".
Variants of AarisNames that rhyme with Aaris
Popularity of Aaris
Aaris is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 8763 in 2016. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aaris
There isn't a person you can't charm. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You are a child of change. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
Other names similar to Aaris
- Drea - Creative and adventurous Drea is used commonly in Danish and English is originated from Old Greek aimed at baby girls, Drea means "Beautiful and Dared and The Brave". Drea is shortened form of Andrea.
- Yoni - Uncustomary Yoni substantially is used in Breton is a unisex name, meaning of Yoni is "God is Merciful" is rooted from Hebrew and Old Greek
- Penella means Wife of Odysseys, Penelops and Duck is rooted from Old Greek is in general used for baby girls. Penella is derived from Penelope.
- Lennie - Meaning of Lennie is Hardy, Brave as a Lion or Brave is originated from Old High German and Germanic and is given to both sexes is predominantly used in English
- Aleka - Of African-Ibo and Germanic origin, Unorthodox Aleka is used mostly in Low German and German is a baby girl name, Aleka means "Noble"
Namesakes of Aaris
We could not find any notable namesake.