Aarish meaning and origin
Unorthodox and Contemporary boy name Aarish means "First Ray of Sun" is used largely in Malayalam, Telugu, Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi and Tamil.
Variants of AarishNames that rhyme with Aarish
Popularity of Aarish
In United States, Aarish is a unique name where it has been in use since 2007 and has secured the place in top 4000 names. In 2015, it ranked 3350th when 33 boys were named Aarish. Over 207 people have been named Aarish in United States. Aarish is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, Aarish is a familiar name in India. At least, 400 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Aarish?
You have to accept that better days are coming and stop grieving over the good old ones. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You want to travel the world and inspire people to do the same. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts.
Looking for names similar to Aarish? Please go through the following names
- Jalil - Originated from Arabic, Unorthodox Jalil is principally used in Bengali and African and is used for both boys and girls, Jalil means "Capable or Majestic"
- Sahen - Originated from Native and American, Rare and Contemporary Sahen is used generally as a boy name, Sahen means "Falke or Falcon" is used prevalently in Gujarati, Hindi and Oriya
- Aarish means First Ray of Sun aimed at boys is used especially in Hindi, Gujarati and Malayalam
- Eitzaz means Name of Prophet aimed at boys is used especially in Arabic and Hindi
- Rabitah - Used in Sindhi and Arabic, Rabitah is used as a baby girl name, Rabitah means "Tie or Bond"
Namesakes of Aarish
We could not find any notable namesake.