Aarthyka meaning and origin
Girl name Aarthyka is primarily used in Tamil, meaning of Aarthyka is "Worshiper".Names that rhyme with Aarthyka
Popularity of Aarthyka
Aarthyka is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aarthyka?
When it comes to love, you are a passionate lover but hard to commit. Wait until you find the right one. Letter A as your cornerstone reveals your creativity, dynamic life, and ambition to achieve great things in life. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You can't stand injustice. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go.
You would love these names similar to Aarthyka
- Ruveesh - Meaning of Ruveesh is God Name is especially used in Tamil is used for baby boys
- Jeganesh predominantly is used in Tamil bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jeganesh is "God Ganesh"
- Kathirchelvi - Girl name Kathirchelvi is predominantly used in Tamil, meaning of Kathirchelvi is "Rays Like Woman"
- Thamilmathi - Used predominantly in Tamil, Thamilmathi bestowed upon girls, Thamilmathi means "Very Intelligent in Tamil Language"
- Thirukkumaran - Thirukkumaran's meaning is God Murugan or Son of Lord Shiva is used mostly in Tamil is a boy name
Namesakes of Aarthyka
We could not find any notable namesake.