Aaryan meaning and origin
Recent and Unexpected choice Aaryan prevalently is used among Sikhs, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Arabic, Kannada, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tamil, Oriya, Bengali, Hindi and Assamese, meaning of Aaryan is "Of Utmost Strength, Kind Hearted, Good to Others, Illustrious, Of the Aryan Race or Ancient" is used as a gender insensitive name.
Variants of AaryanNames that rhyme with Aaryan
Popularity of Aaryan
A common name in United States with over 1490 new-borns have been given the name since 2001. At present the name is rising, in 2016, 142 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1272nd position. In England and Wales, Aaryan is a familiar name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 500 names. Recently in 2016, 100 babies were given Aaryan and it reached its peak ranking, 420 on boy names chart. Over 1067 babies in England and Wales have been named Aaryan.
Aaryan is a rare baby name in Ireland where it is still in use. Also, Aaryan is a familiar name in India. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Aaryan globally.
What numerology tells about Aaryan?
You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. You have the heart of a warrior. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Aaryan
- Shumaysah - Girl name Shumaysah means "Narrator of Hadith or Daughter of Aziz Al-atakiyah" is used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Ghutayf - Used specifically in Arabic and Sindhi, Ghutayf means "Affluent" is used as a baby boy name
- Suwaybit - Suwaybit's meaning is Alley Between Houses or Roof over Path used for boys is used particulary in Arabic and Sindhi
- Arsh - Odd unisex name Arsh is predominantly used in Arabic and Hindi, Arsh means "Crown, Hero or Bright"
- Nemra has its origin in Hebrew and Arabic is a baby girl name, Nemra means "Pantheon"
Namesakes of Aaryan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Aaryan
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Hearted
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious
- Baby Names that mean Race
- Baby Names that mean Ancient